Makita XT610 18V LXT Cordless 6-pc. Combo Kit
The Makita XT610 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 6-Piece Combo kit is made for the professional user who needs the absolute best in cordless solutions. The XT610 includes six lithium-ion cordless tools for drilling, grinding, driving, demolition, fastening, cutting, and more.
Features and Benefits:
The XT610 features a ½ inch hammer driving force drill with 480 in. lbs. of max torque, and has an impact driver with 1,460 in.lbs. of max torque, a 6.5-inch circular saw along with a view to cut 2 times subject material at 45 degrees, a recipro saw with 0-2,800spm, a 4.5-inch brushless angle grinder with 8,500 rpm, and a rechargeable flashlight with a Xenon bulb. The kit also consists of a sleek tool bag, two 18V LXT 3.0Ah batteries, and a quick charger.
The tools included are one of a variable dual speed half an inch hammer driving force-drill (0-six hundred and 0-1,900rpm) with Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 480 in.lbs. of max torque, that weighs only 4.0 lbs. with the battery. The variable speed has an effect on driving force (0-2,900 rpm & 0-3,500ipm) and provides 1,460 in-lbs of max torque for quite a lot of fastening applications. Also, a 6.5-inch circular saw delivers 3,700 rpm for faster cutting and tearing through wood and weighs only 7.3 lbs. along with the battery. The recipro saw provides 0-2,800spm and boasts of a tool-less blade change and weighs only 8.1 pounds with the battery. The last one is the 4.5-inch cut-off angle grinder that delivers an 8,500 rpm speed.
- The total weight of the entire bag, including all the tools is 42 pounds.
- It requires batteries to work. Two lithium ion batteries which are to be used in the tools is included in the pack.
- The product dimensions are 14.5 x 29.2 x 14 inches.
- It has a voltage of 18 volts and wattage of 54 watts.
- There is a 3 year limited warranty period on the tools, charger, and battery.
Why Makita XT610?
It is often hard to keep track of all the tools one might need at short notice and to buy all of them individually might set someone back nicely. But with this toolkit, one can have six power tools, all very relevant to everyday needs and even more than that is they are cordless which renders them more useful than usual. All of these tools are specially designed to garner the optimum performance while also making sure that the tools are safe.
- The tools are cordless. Hence there is an ease of transportation as one is not limited by the wires.
- The tools feature automatic speed change technology that changes and adjusts speed and torque right through an operation for the best possible results.
- The price of the entire toolkit is less compared to what you would have to pay to buy the tools individually.
- As you are buying the entire tool set, there might be a situation in which one of the tools that come in it is not of as much use as the others.
Judging by the specs, the Makita brand quality, and the reviews, the Makita XT610 is one of the better toolkits in the market at the moment. The special customizations make it more user-friendly and safer. The fact that there are no wires that need to be attached makes the tools here very handy. And we think that it is well worth the investment overall.