DEWALT DCH133B 20V Max XR Rotary Hammer Drill
Drill holes in thick walls with DEWALT DCH133B 20V Max XR.. To choose the best drill for your requirements, it is a good idea to have a look through popular models. Hammer drills deliver a great experience and they should be used with accessories so that you can make the most of your investment. DEWALT DCH133B 20V Max XR Brushless 1” D-Handle Rotary Hammer Drill is intended to deliver great power, which means there will be greater output from the hammer, and you can use it very easily. If you are working on a home improvement project, you can go for this robust rotary hammer drill which should fulfill your needs without any issues. Please have a look through this review to understand how this product can serve your needs.
As we pointed out, the DEWALT DCH133B 20V Max XR Brushless 1” D-Handle Rotary Hammer delivers great performance. It has a mechanism which helps it deliver faster performance than a comparable corded drill. There will obviously be easy access to restricted areas, and consistent speed can be maintained throughout the drilling task.
Users will experience the hammering action while boring a hole. There will naturally be quicker drilling with less effort, and the noise generation is also minimized.
- DEWALT DCH133B 20V comes with the optimized mechanism and it is faster than the corded speed of application.
- Even though you engage the largest drill bits, the performance will not come down.
- Access to restricted areas is facilitated through the compact size.
- The product comes with a 3-year limited warranty by the manufacturer- Dewalt.
- The service life of the product is high as the drill is made with the durable German-engineered mechanism. Even though you are required to deal with the hardest concrete, it can be done in an effortless manner.
- The drill size is compact so that the access to restricted spaces is facilitated. You can achieve the optimal concrete drilling in between 3/16 to 5/8 inch concrete.
- The drill offers a no-load speed of 0 to 1,500 rpm.
- The blow per minute is 0 to 5,500 bpm.
- Dimensions of the product are 16 x 8.5 x 3.9 inches.
- The weight of the product is 5 pounds.
- Chuck Type SDS+
- Mechanical Clutch
- VSR Switch
- Impact Energy = 2.6 Joules
- A cost-effective product
- Possible to drill in hard concrete slab
- Drill facilitates access to restricted areas
- Less effort is required to drill holes
- Consistent performance
- Cordless drill
- The rotary driller is larger and heavier than a hammer drill
- Battery is sold separately
There is great flexibility offered by the cordless hammer drill, DEWALT DCH133B 20V. Even though the drill is designed to be used on concrete, you can use it on other materials including steel, wood, and plastic. It is an excellent tool for masonry. Various jobs can be completed quickly, efficiently and in an effortless manner. Users can take advantage of consistency throughout the hole drilling process. In addition to the drilling and hammer drill mode, you can take advantage of hammer function as well. It is certainly a product that we would recommend as it exceeds the general users’ requirements.