Dremel 4300-9/64 High-Performance Rotary Tool Kit
When your hand file seems too little but your angle grinder too big, it is time to grab the corded rotary tool to accomplish your metal grinding jobs. This tool can also be used to make a slot in a broken screw stub or cut off broken nails and bolts. There are so many in the market that you might get a little confused but this review will tell you why the slate-gray Dremel 4300 high-performance toolkit should definitely be one of your choices. The Dremel 4300 replaces the Dremel 4200 as the top performance/premium Dremel rotary tool.
Not only does it give you extra power but can also be used for a wide range of activities and yet you do not need to worry about recharging or the battery running out. In this Dremel 4300 kit, you’ll get 9 attachments and 64 bits/accessories. You have a wide assortment of tools here: Dremel 4300 High Performance Rotary Tool, A577 Detailer’s Grip attachment, 678 Circle Cutter and Straight Edge Guide attachment, Pivot Light, 225 Flex Shaft attachment, A550 Shield attachment ,575 Right Angle Attachment, 565 Cutting Guide attachment, 679 Garden Tool Sharpener attachment, Dremel Mixed Accessories (64), A576 Sanding and Grinding Guide attachment.
Speed Range (RPM): 5,000-35,000
Electronic Feedback Control ✓
Number of Speeds: Variable
Separate On/Off Speed Control ✓
Accessory Change System: 3-jaw chuck Nose Cap
Kit Options: 4300-5/40, 4300-9/64
Why Dremel 4300 9/64?
This is Dremel’s highest performing rotary tool that comes with the best and most improved features. It performs grinding, sanding, sharpening, polishing, carving, engraving, sanding and more with just this one tool. And the best part is that the 4300 accepts all Dremel accessories and attachments!
- Pivot light feature help light up your vision in darker settings, and in precision tasks
- 1.8 Amp Motor – the most powerful motor of all the Dremel rotary tools, and comes with electronic feedback circuitry
- Re-designed airflow system lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet, and smooth
- 6 feet of cord length
- Variable speed – 5,000 to 35,000 RPM with speed dial for easy setting of speed
- The first Dremel rotary tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the 3-jaw chuck. The chuck accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes
- Replaceable motor brushes on the unit
- Just a 6 feet of electrical cord
- Not very economical
This is a great Dremel high-functioning tool set! What we quite like about it is the fact that it comes in its own large toolbox. This tool has lots of power yet is quieter. It also has a light near the tip to illuminate the working area, which is very cool, especially for those with older eyes. You will also like the extender attachment that allows you to place the Dremel on a bench and work with just the end of the extender. Another very useful feature is the right angle extension, which is great if you are buffing or sanding as you can hold the tool in a more comfortable and efficient position.