EGO POWER+ 21″ Self Propelled Lawn Mower
Ego 21″ 56-Volt Power+ Lawn Mower has the torque of a gas mower without any of the nasty mess, fumes, and noise. This mower will deliver durability under all weather conditions, long-lasting power and rapid charging. You can power it with any EGO Power+ Arc Lithium batteries. It also has a 21in. cut capacity and a super weather resistant construction. The 3-in-1 mulching/side /bagging discharge helps it fold easily for a compact storage. You also get a simple push-button start and an easy access. The 56-volt EGO mower comes as a single lever machine which has 6-position deck height adjustment.
The EGO 56-VOLT mower is exceptionally durable and weather resistant – a feature that can’t be flaunted by many other lawn mower models. You also get a hefty 2-bushel grass collection bag which would help you go on mowing for longer periods of time than any other standard gas mowers. Being battery operated, this mower does not produce any ear-splitting sound or dreadful fumes; instead, you get a silent and comfortable mowing experience. The state-of-the-art design is stunning and it is also accompanied by a LED light to help you in the dark.
Charger 56-volt lithium-ion rapid charger
Battery 56-volt 4.0 Ah battery
Why EGO 56-Volt self-propelled lawn mower?
Self-propelled mowers are slowly becoming a commercial thing but not all are worth buying. But this product is both practical and efficient enough to drive the mower without robbing valuable battery energy. It also features a very conventional look with the motor assembly mounted above the center of the deck. The variable ‘cruise control’ will do almost all the driving for you. This battery-powered mowing solution has all the good features of its gas counterparts.
- The EGO self-propelled lawn mower is pretty quiet. The self-propelled motor may add a light noise but as compared to traditional gas mowers, it is nothing.
- The “ARC” in the lithium-battery dissipates heat while providing a completely sealed design that is coated in black epoxy to prevent damage from the weather or even precipitation.
- The new EGO mower has a 21″ cutting deck thereby giving it an extra inch of space over the original EGO Power+ mower. That may not seem much at first, but one inch extended over the course of an entire lawn truly makes a difference. Plus, most self-propelled gas lawn mowers fall in the 21″ to 22″ category, so EGO is now on par with their cutting size as well.
- You can move it at speeds from 1.8 MPH to 3.6 MPH simply by setting the sliding speed control
- Battery and charger are not included
- Not really cheap
This is not the most economically priced lawn mower on the market but that is a price you have to pay if you want to enjoy a grab-and-go mowing solution with all the user-friendly features that will make your life easier. Say goodbye to your old gas mower and try the Ego 56-Volt Battery Mower today.